CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I am Legend Hear Me Snore.


Being dead doesn't mean you can't feel pain, pity or remorse. If you could hear my plant talk, oh the things he would say. I remember liking the original "Omega Man", the movie that "I am Legend" was so shamelessly cloned from. Sure it had lousy over acting, poor direction and a low budget, but what it lacked in appeal it made up in story. Plus how can you go wrong with Charleston Heston at the helm? Well one would think the same for "I am Legend" and the immense star power of Will Smith, definitely one of my favorite contemporary actors. However F. Lawrence who brought us "Constantine", failed to deliver once more with this hour and a half melange of second rate CG effects, student film making and which way script writing. I found myself wishing I was still alive, just so I could kill myself to escape the misery of this unimaginative trip through lifeless dialog and mundane plot contrivances. I would've rather had the chance to suck the puss filled phlegm out of a cow's throat until it's stomach went flat, than endure for one more minute, the sophomoric pantomime of midlife crisis so forcefully regurgitated upon the defenseless audience. The ending ,just as trite and anticlimactic as the opening, could not come soon enough. Do yourself a favor and save the $3 or $4 dollar rental fee and watch something more entertaining like C-Span ,Sabado Gigante, or the lastest Al Jazeera tape.

0 comments: